Parking at Cabot Circus Car Park in Bristol
Cabot Circus Car Park is a large car park located in the heart of Bristol’s city centre, close to many popular shops, restaurants, and attractions. Here is some more information about the car park and its surroundings:
About Cabot Circus Car Park:
- It is located next to the Cabot Circus shopping centre, which is home to over 120 stores, including major brands like Apple, Harvey Nichols, and Zara.
- The car park is operated by Bristol City Council and offers hourly, daily, and weekly rates.
Cabot Circus Car Park address
Address: Dale Street, Bristol, BS2 9AB
2024 Parking Tariffs
Parking at Cabot Circus Car Park in Bristol is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of retail therapy.
You can also park your car at Cabot Circus Car Park for a 24 hour period, so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 1 hour
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 3 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 5 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 7 hours
|Over 7 hours
|Evening (5pm – 7am)
|Early Bird (Weekdays before 10am – stay all day)
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Cabot Circus Car Park, including cash and card.
Cabot Circus Car Park spaces
The car park has over 2,500 spaces and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Electric charge points
Cabot Circus Car Park in Bristol offers electric vehicle (EV) charging facilities. Here is some more information about the charging options:
- The car park has a total of 12 electric vehicle charging points, located on Level 1 and Level 2.
- The charging points are provided by Pod Point, which is a UK-based company that offers EV charging solutions.
- There are both Type 2 and CCS charging connectors available, which are compatible with most electric vehicles.
- To use the charging points, you will need to download the Pod Point app and create an account. You can then use the app to locate the charging points, start and stop charging, and pay for the charging session.
- The cost of charging at Cabot Circus Car Park varies depending on the duration of the charging session and the amount of energy used. You can view the pricing information on the Pod Point app.
It’s always a good idea to check the availability of the charging points in advance and plan accordingly, especially during peak times.
Cabot Circus Car Park in Bristol provides accessible parking spaces for visitors with disabilities. Here is some more information about the disabled parking facilities:
- The car park has designated accessible parking spaces located near the entrances and exits of the car park, as well as close to the lifts and stairwells.
- The accessible parking spaces are wider than standard parking spaces to allow for easier access for wheelchair users and people with mobility impairments.
- The car park has lifts and escalators that provide access to all levels, making it easy to get to the shops and restaurants within the Cabot Circus Shopping Centre.
- There are also disabled toilets located on each level of the car park, as well as within the shopping centre.
To use the accessible parking spaces, you will need a valid Blue Badge or Disability Parking Permit. The parking rates for disabled visitors are the same as for other visitors, but you may be eligible for a discount or free parking, depending on your circumstances. You can find more information about parking rates and discounts on the Cabot Circus Car Park website or by contacting the car park directly.
Places close to Cabot Circus Car Park
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre: This popular shopping center is located right next to the car park and is home to over 120 stores, including high-end fashion brands, restaurants, and a cinema.
- Bristol Hippodrome: This historic theater is a 10-minute walk from the car park and hosts a variety of shows, from musicals to stand-up comedy.
- St Nicholas Market: This lively market is a 15-minute walk from the car park and offers a range of food, drinks, and handmade crafts.
- Castle Park: This beautiful park is a 10-minute walk from the car park and offers a tranquil escape from the bustling city centre.
- Bristol Cathedral: This stunning cathedral is a 15-minute walk from the car park and is a great place to explore the city’s history and architecture.
How to get to Cabot Circus Car Park
- If you are driving, the car park is located just off the M32 motorway. Follow the signs for “Bristol City Centre” and “Cabot Circus Car Park.”
- If you are using public transportation, there are several bus stops located near the car park. The closest train station is Bristol Temple Meads, which is about a 20-minute walk away.