Parking at Charlotte Street car park in Bath
If you’re visiting Bath and looking for a car park that is central to all the amenities and affordable, Charlotte Street car park might be the perfect option.
Charlotte Street car park address
Address: Charlotte Street, Bath BA1 2NE
Cost to park at Charlotte Street car park
Parking at Charlotte Street car park in Bath is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of sight seeing.
You can also park your car at Charlotte Street car park for a 24 hour period, so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Overnight (8pm – 8am)
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Charlotte Street car park, including cash and MiPermit.
Charlotte Street car park spaces
There are 1,056 spaces in Charlotte Street car park, making it one of the largest car parks in Bath.
Electric charge points
As of 2024 there are electric vehicle charge points located in two areas of Charlotte Street car park. The charge points cost £1.70 per hour and your vehicle must be plugged in and charging to use these spaces.
There are 24 dedicated disabled bays at Charlotte Street car park. Unless the signage states otherwise, you will need to pay the appropriate parking charges as a Blue Badge holder.
Places close to Charlotte Street car park
Charlotte Street car park in Bath is conveniently located near many attractions, shops, and restaurants. Here are a few places of interest that are close to the car park:
- The Royal Crescent – This historic landmark is just a 10-minute walk from the car park. It is a beautiful example of Georgian architecture and is one of Bath’s most iconic attractions.
- Thermae Bath Spa – This luxurious spa is a 15-minute walk from the car park. It features natural thermal waters and a range of spa treatments.
- Bath Abbey – This beautiful church is a 10-minute walk from the car park. It is a great place to visit for its stunning architecture and historical significance.
- The Jane Austen Centre – This museum is dedicated to the famous author and is a 10-minute walk from the car park. Visitors can learn about her life and works, and see exhibitions about the Regency period.
- Pulteney Bridge – This beautiful bridge crosses the River Avon and is a 10-minute walk from the car park. It is one of only four bridges in the world to have shops on both sides.
How to get to Charlotte Street car park
Here are the directions to the Charlotte Street car park in Bath:
- From the city center, head north on St James’s Parade/A367 towards Monmouth Place.
- Turn left onto Walcot Street/B3108 and continue to follow B3108.
- Turn left onto Charles Street, then turn right onto Charlotte Street.
- Continue straight on Charlotte Street until you reach the car park, which will be on your left.