Parking at Lace Market Car Park in Nottingham
Lace Market car park is a multi-storey car park located in the Lace Market district of Nottingham, near the city centre. It offers both hourly and daily parking options, as well as season tickets for regular users.
The car park is open 24/7 and is monitored by CCTV for added security. It has 500 parking spaces, including bays for disabled drivers, electric vehicle charging points, and motorcycle parking.
The car park is operated by Nottingham City Council, and you can pay for your parking with cash or card at the pay stations located on each level.
Lace Market Car Park address
Address: Pilcher Gate, NG1 1QE
Cost to park at Lace Market Car Park
Parking at Lace Market Car Park in Bath is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of retail therapy.
You can also park your car at Lace Market Car Park for a 24 hour period, so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Afternoon (Enter between 3pm – 5pm)
|Evening (5pm – 10am)
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Lace Market Car Park, including cash and card.
Lace Market Car Park spaces
It has a total of 500 parking spaces, including designated spaces for disabled visitors and parent and child parking.
Electric charge points
There are two charge points available to use at Lace Market car park, which are located on the first floor (Level 4) of the car park.
There are designated disabled parking bays available at Lace Market Car Park in Nottingham. These bays are located on the ground floor of the car park, near the pedestrian entrance and exit on Pilcher Gate.
The bays are wider than standard parking spaces to allow for easier access and are clearly marked with the universal blue badge symbol. To use these spaces, you will need to display a valid disabled parking permit or blue badge and standard car parking charges still apply.
Places close to Lace Market Car Park
Lace Market car park is located in the heart of Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district. It is surrounded by many restaurants, bars, and shops. Some popular nearby attractions include:
- St. Mary’s Church – This beautiful church is located just a short walk from the car park and is a popular attraction for visitors to Nottingham.
- Nottingham Contemporary – An art gallery that showcases contemporary art and hosts various exhibitions throughout the year.
- National Justice Museum – A museum that explores the history of crime and punishment in Britain, located in the historic Shire Hall building.
- Galleries of Justice Museum – Another museum dedicated to crime and punishment, featuring interactive exhibits and guided tours.
- Nottingham Castle – A historic castle that overlooks the city, with beautiful gardens and galleries inside.
- Old Market Square – A bustling public space in the heart of Nottingham, featuring a variety of events and performances throughout the year.
- Nottingham Playhouse – A renowned theatre that hosts a variety of shows throughout the year, from classic plays to new productions.
- Trent Bridge – A cricket ground located on the banks of the River Trent, just a short drive from the car park.
How to get to Lace Market Car Park
The Lace Market Car Park is located in Nottingham city centre, so you can follow these directions to get to the car park:
- Take the A60 if you’re coming from the north or south, or take the A52 if you’re coming from the east or west, and head towards Nottingham city centre.
- Follow signs for the Lace Market Car Park or the Lace Market area.
- The car park entrance is located on Pilcher Gate.
It’s worth noting that Nottingham has heavy traffic, especially during peak hours, so it’s advisable to plan your journey accordingly.