Parking at Mount Pleasant Car Park in Liverpool
Mount Pleasant car park is a multi-story car park located in the heart of Liverpool city centre. The car park is operated by the Liverpool City Council and provides convenient access to many of the city’s main attractions, including shopping centres, museums, and galleries.
The car park has over 1,500 parking spaces spread over multiple levels, including bays reserved for disabled visitors and electric vehicles. The car park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and operates a pay-on-foot system, where visitors pay for their parking on return to their vehicle.
In addition to parking facilities, Mount Pleasant car park also has a number of other amenities for visitors, including toilets and a dedicated cycle parking area. The car park also has CCTV for complete peace of mind.
Mount Pleasant Car Park address
Address: 38 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TB
Cost to park at Mount Pleasant car park
Parking at Mount Pleasant car park in Liverpool is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of retail therapy.
You can also park your car at Mount Pleasant car park between 7am and 8pm Monday to Saturday and between 9am and 8pm on Sundays.
|Cost per hour
|Over 3 hours
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Mount Pleasant car park, including cash, card and Apple/Google Pay.
Mount Pleasant car park spaces
It has a total of 1,535 parking spaces, including designated spaces for disabled visitors and parent and child parking.
Electric charge points
Mount Pleasant car park has 4 dedicated bays for electric vehicle parking. These bays are located on level 2 of the car park and are equipped with electric vehicle charging points. The charging points are operated by the Pod Point network and can be accessed using the Pod Point app or RFID card.
Mount Pleasant car park in Liverpool has 37 dedicated bays reserved for disabled parking. These bays are located on level 5 of the car park and are situated close to the lift access points, making it easy for disabled visitors to access the car park and the surrounding area.
To use the disabled parking bays, visitors must display a valid blue badge in their vehicle, which can be obtained from their local council. It’s worth noting that the number of disabled parking bays at the car park may be limited, and availability can vary depending on the time of day and the level of demand.
Parking is free for Blue Badge holders who park on level 5, but you must be parked in a designated disabled bay.
Places close to Mount Pleasant car park
Mount Pleasant car park is located in the heart of Liverpool and is within easy walking distance of many popular attractions and landmarks, including:
- Liverpool Cathedral – The iconic modernist cathedral is a short walk from the car park and is a stunning piece of architecture (that’s also free to enter!)
- Liverpool Empire Theatre – Liverpool Empire is one of the cities main venues for live entertainment, hosting a range of productions from West End musicals to stand-up comedy.
- World Museum Liverpool – A fascinating museum that showcases a range of exhibits, including natural history, world cultures, and ancient Egypt.
- St. George’s Hall – An impressive neo-classical building that hosts a range of events throughout the year.
- Liverpool ONE – A large shopping and leisure complex, featuring a wide range of high street and designer shops, restaurants, and cinemas.
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital – One of the city’s major hospitals, located just a short walk from the car park.
- University of Liverpool – One of the UK’s leading universities, with a campus located just a short distance from the car park.
How to get to Mount Pleasant car park
To drive to Mount Pleasant car park in Liverpool, you can follow these directions:
- From the M62 motorway, take the exit onto Bowring Park Rd/A5080 towards Liverpool city centre.
- Follow the A5080 for approximately 2.5 miles, then turn right onto Edge Lane/A5047.
- Continue on Edge Lane for approximately 1.5 miles, then turn left onto Mount Pleasant/A5038.
- Follow Mount Pleasant for approximately 0.3 miles, then turn left onto Brownlow Hill.
- Take the second right onto Roscoe Street, then take the first left onto Mount Pleasant car park.