Parking at Paradise Circus Car Park in Birmingham
Paradise Circus car park is a multi-story car park located in the city centre of Birmingham, England. It is situated at the junction of Paradise Circus and Broad Street, adjacent to the Paradise Forum and the Central Library.
Please note, this car park is due to be demolished in June 2023. You can use Arcadian car park as an alternative after this date.
Paradise Circus Car Park address
Address: Brindley Drive, Birmingham, B1 2NB
Cost to park at Paradise Circus Car Park
Parking at Paradise Circus Car Park in Birmingham is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of sight seeing.
You can also park your car at Paradise Circus Car Park for a 24 hour period (although the car park closes at 1am), so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 2 hour
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 12 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Evening (8pm – 8am)
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Paradise Circus Car Park, including cash, card and PaybyPhone.
Paradise Circus Car Park spaces
It has a total of 610 parking spaces, including designated spaces for disabled visitors and parent and child parking.
Electric charge points
Paradise Circus car park offers electric vehicle charging stations for customers who have electric or hybrid vehicles. These charging stations are provided by Pod Point, and there are currently 1 charging bays available.
Paradise Circus car park in Birmingham provides disabled parking spaces for customers with a valid Blue Badge. These spaces are located on various levels of the car park, including level 2, level 5, and level 7.
The disabled parking spaces are wider than standard parking spaces to allow for easier access, and they are located close to the car park lifts for convenience. There are also disabled toilets available on several levels of the car park.
Customers who use the disabled parking spaces will need to display their Blue Badge clearly in their vehicle, and normal parking fees apply
Places close to Paradise Circus Car Park
Paradise Circus car park is located in the city and is within walking distance of many popular attractions, including:
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery – a large museum with a collection of fine art, ceramics, jewelry, and more.
- Symphony Hall – a world-class concert venue that hosts a variety of musical performances.
- Birmingham Town Hall – a historic venue that hosts concerts, comedy shows, and other events.
- Bullring Shopping Centre – one of the UK’s largest shopping centres, with over 200 shops and restaurants.
- Victoria Square – a public square that features the iconic Birmingham Council House and a large fountain.
- Brindleyplace – a vibrant area with a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops, as well as a scenic canal.
- ICC Birmingham – a conference and events venue that hosts a range of business and entertainment events.
- The Mailbox – a shopping and entertainment complex with high-end shops, restaurants, and a cinema.
- Gas Street Basin – a picturesque canal area with narrowboats, restaurants, and pubs.
- The Jewellery Quarter – a historic area known for its jewellery makers and independent shops.
These are just a few of the many attractions located near Paradise Circus car park.
How to get to Paradise Circus Car Park
Paradise Circus car park is located at the junction of Paradise Circus and Broad Street, in the city centre. Here are the driving directions to get there:
- From the M6 motorway: Exit at junction 6 and follow signs for the A38(M) towards Birmingham city center. Take the exit for Great Charles Street, and follow the signs for Paradise Circus car park.
- From the M5 motorway: Exit at junction 3 and follow signs for the A456 towards Birmingham city center. Continue onto Broad Street, and follow the signs for Paradise Circus car park.
- From Birmingham New Street Station: Follow signs for the A38 Queensway towards the M6 motorway. Take the exit for Great Charles Street, and follow the signs for Paradise Circus car park.
- From Birmingham International Airport: Follow signs for the M42 motorway towards Birmingham. Exit at junction 6 and follow signs for the A38(M) towards Birmingham city center. Take the exit for Great Charles Street, and follow the signs for Paradise Circus car park.
Once you arrive at the car park, follow the signs for available parking spaces, and take note of the floor and bay number where you parked your vehicle. You can then pay for your parking at the pay machines located on each level, or you can pre-book your parking space online before you arrive.