Parking at Regency Square Car Park in Brighton
The Regency Square car park is a multi-story car park located in the heart of Brighton. It is situated on the seafront near the iconic Brighton Palace Pier and is within walking distance of many of Brighton’s main attractions, including the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, and the North Laine shopping district.
Regency Square Car Park address
Address: Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FG
Cost to park at Regency Square Car Park
Parking at Regency Square Car Park in Brighton is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of sight seeing.
You can also park your car at Regency Square Car Park for a 24 hour period, so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 1 hour
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 9 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Evening (6pm – 12am)
There’s multiple payment methods when parking at Regency Square Car Park, including contactless payments upon exit.
Regency Square Car Park spaces
It has a total of 507 parking spaces, including designated spaces for disabled visitors and parent and child parking.
Electric charge points
The Regency Square car park in Brighton offers 3 dual access electric vehicle (EV) charging points for visitors to use. These charging points are located on level 1 of the car park, and visitors can use them to charge their electric or hybrid vehicles while parked.
The charging points are operated by Pod Point and offer fast charging options. The cost of charging is based on the amount of energy used, and visitors can pay for the charging session using the Pod Point app or a contactless payment card.
To use the EV charging points at the Regency Square car park, visitors will need to have their own charging cable. It’s also worth noting that the charging points can be in high demand, so visitors may want to plan their visit accordingly and arrive early to secure a spot.
The Regency Square car park in Brighton has 8 disabled parking spaces available for use. These spaces are located on level 1 of the car park, but lifts are available to level 3 where you can access the seafront.
To use these spaces, visitors must display a valid disabled parking permit or Blue Badge in their vehicle. The hourly parking rates apply for these spaces as Blue Badge holders cannot park for free.
It’s worth noting that parking spaces for disabled visitors can be in high demand, particularly during busy times. If the designated spaces are full, visitors with a Blue Badge may be able to park in other bays within the car park, but they will still need to display their Blue Badge and pay the hourly parking rates.
Places close to Regency Square Car Park
The Regency Square car park is located in the heart of Brighton, near many of the city’s main attractions. Here are some of the things that are located near the car park:
- Brighton Palace Pier – The iconic Brighton Palace Pier is just a short walk from the car park. Visitors can enjoy the rides, arcade games, and food stalls on the pier.
- Royal Pavilion – The Royal Pavilion, a former royal residence built in a distinctive Indian style, is just a 10-minute walk from the car park.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery – The Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, which houses collections of art, artifacts, and natural history exhibits, is also just a short walk away.
- The Lanes – The historic Lanes shopping district, with its narrow streets and quirky shops, is located just a few blocks north of the car park.
- North Laine – The North Laine neighbourhood, known for its independent shops, vintage stores, and street art, is also within walking distance.
- Brighton seafront – The Regency Square car park is located on the seafront, and visitors can take a stroll along the promenade or enjoy the beach and sea views.
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre – The Churchill Square Shopping Centre, with its large selection of high street stores, is located just a few blocks east of the car park.
There are many more things to see and do in Brighton, and the Regency Square car park is a convenient base for exploring the city.
How to get to Regency Square Car Park
To drive to the Regency Square car park in Brighton, follow these directions:
- From the A23, continue straight onto the A23/Old Steine road, following signs for the seafront.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Grand Junction Road/A2010.
- Continue straight, passing the Royal Pavilion on your left, and turn left onto King’s Road/A259.
- Continue on King’s Road, and after passing West Street, take the next left onto Regency Square.
- The entrance to the Regency Square car park is on your right, just past the square.
The car park is well signposted, so follow the signs for Regency Square car park once you get close to the area. It’s worth noting that the car park entrance is quite narrow, so take care when entering and exiting the car park.