Parking at Victoria Centre car park in Nottingham
The Victoria Centre car park is a multi-storey car park located in the heart of Nottingham, just a short walk away from the city’s main shopping area, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It has over 2,200 parking spaces spread over 10 levels, making it one of the largest car parks in the city.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and has CCTV cameras to ensure the safety of its customers and their vehicles. It also has disabled parking bays and electric vehicle charging stations available.
The car park has a simple tariff system based on hourly rates and provides discounts for longer stays.
Victoria Centre car park address
Address: Cairns Street, Nottingham NG1 3JP
Cost to park at Victoria Centre car park
Parking at Victoria Centre car park in Nottingham is one of the most affordable options, whether you’re visiting the city for a spot of sight seeing.
You can also park your car at Victoria Centre car park for a 24 hour period, so if you are staying in the city overnight, it is an affordable option and can often be cheaper than on-site hotel car parks.
|Up to 2 hours
|Up to 3 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 5 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 7 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Evening (5pm – 6am)
|Overnight (5pm – 10am)
Victoria Centre car park is now cashless so you can only pay using contactless card payments.
Victoria Centre car park spaces
It has over 2,200 parking spaces, including designated spaces for disabled visitors and parent and child parking.
Electric charge points
Victoria Centre car park in Nottingham has 8 electric vehicle parking spaces available in the multi storey car park and 24 charge points in the basement car park.
The multi storey spaces are located on Level 1 of the car park and are marked with green bays and the basement charge points are located in the green zone.
To use the electric charging facilities, you’ll need to have an account with the Polar Network, which is one of the largest EV charging networks in the UK. You can either sign up for an account in advance or do so when you arrive at the car park. Once you have an account, you can use the charging points by simply plugging in your vehicle and selecting the charging option you require.
Victoria Centre car park in Nottingham has 46 disabled parking spaces available in the multi storey car park and 74 disabled spaces in the basement car park.
To use the disabled parking spaces, you’ll need to display a valid Blue Badge. The car park has wider bays and additional space around the bays to allow for easy access for disabled customers.
Blue Badge holders using these spaces can park for free for the first 2 hours before normal charges apply.
Places close to Victoria Centre car park
Victoria Centre car park is located in the heart of Nottingham city centre, so there are plenty of places to visit nearby. Here are some popular attractions and landmarks that are within walking distance from the car park:
- Victoria Centre Shopping Centre – The car park is located inside the Victoria Centre, so you’ll have easy access to its many shops and restaurants.
- Old Market Square – This large public space is located just a few minutes’ walk from the car park and hosts various events and festivals throughout the year.
- Nottingham Castle – This historic castle and museum is about a 15-minute walk from the car park and offers beautiful views of the city.
- Nottingham Playhouse – This theatre is also about a 15-minute walk from the car park and hosts a range of plays, musicals, and other performances.
- Motorpoint Arena Nottingham – This large events venue is about a 15-minute walk from the car park and hosts concerts and sporting events and can be a more convenient alternative to the on-site car park.
- Nottingham Trent University – The university’s city campus is located just a few minutes’ walk from the car park.
How to get to Victoria Centre car park
To drive to Victoria Centre car park in Nottingham, you can follow these directions:
- From the A60 or A52, follow signs to Nottingham city centre and continue onto Maid Marian Way.
- Turn onto Friar Lane and continue straight.
- Turn left onto Maid Marian Way and then take the first left onto Mount Street.
- Continue straight onto Glasshouse Street and then turn right onto Talbot Street.
- Continue straight and the entrance to the Victoria Centre car park will be on your right-hand side.