Free Parking Stratford Upon Avon, UK
Finding free parking in Stratford Upon Avon can be difficult, but thanks for Free Parking Spots, we show you exactly where to park without restrictions when visiting Stratford Upon Avon.
What you can find in this guide
- What to know about free parking in Stratford Upon Avon
- Where to park for free in Stratford Upon Avon
- Cheap parking options in Stratford Upon Avon
- Free council car parks
- Overnight parking in Stratford Upon Avon
- Coach parking in Stratford Upon Avon
- Residents parking in Stratford Upon Avon
- About Stratford Upon Avon
What to know about parking free in Stratford Upon Avon
When parking, please be considerate of others:
- Ensure you don’t block any driveways
- Tuck your car as close to the kerb as possible.
- Don’t double park as you may be parked on a bus route
Here are our list of available free parking in Stratford Upon Avon, whether you need just a couple of hours, or a few days. Click on the maps below and the location will open in Google Maps.
Where to Park for Free in Stratford Upon Avon, UK
You can park for free in Stratford Upon Avon on the following streets near to the town centre:
- Blackthorn Road
- Beech Close
- Lodge Road
- Baker Avenue
- Trevelyan Crescent
Cheap Parking in Stratford Upon Avon
If you don’t want to leave your car at one of our suggested free parking spots, there is cheap parking available in Stratford Upon Avon and these spaces are available to book in advance.
Free car parks in Stratford Upon Avon
There are car parks in Stratford Upon Avon that offer free parking. You can park for free for 1 hour at Bridgeway, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YX (Multi Storey and Surface Car Parks).
Overnight parking in Stratford Upon Avon
For free overnight parking in Stratford Upon Avon, we recommend using one of our free parking spots. Alternatively, you can use any of these council car parks that offer reduced overnight charges of just £2 (4pm – 8am):
- Arden Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6PA
- Church Street Car Park, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6HB
- Recreation Ground, Swans Nest, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BB
- Swans Nest Lane Car Park, Swans Nest Lane, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 7LS
Coach parking in Stratford Upon Avon
There is a dedicated coach car park in Stratford Upon Avon that also allows Motorhome parking:
- Leisure Centre Coach & Lorry Park, CV37 6YY (parking charges do apply)
Residential parking in Stratford Upon Avon
If you are a resident in Stratford Upon Avon where permits are required, you can apply for a residents parking permit.
In order to apply, you will need to prove you are a resident, so will be required to provide proof of address and proof of vehicle.
Visitor parking permits can also be purchased.
About Stratford Upon Avon, UK
Stratford Upon Avon is probably most famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare and you can also visit the house he lived in during his younger years. There’s something for everyone to do in Stratford Upon Avon, from shops, restaurants, plenty of attractions and plenty of green space to enjoy. There’s also performances by the Royal Shakespeare Company periodically throughout the year for those looking for some cultural events to attend.
The River Avon runs through the town itself so it’s the ideal option for a morning or evening stroll to take in the views.
Stratford Upon Avon is also within driving distance of Royal Leamington Spa, Worcester and the Cotswolds, so taking a staycation in this area is a great way to see new places.
Other towns and cities nearby
If you’re visiting the area for a short trip or just looking for things to do nearby, you can explore these towns and cities that are near to S: